It is like the monster in your bedroom closet that we, as children, just knew was waiting to come out in the dark to pounce. Anxiety, panic attacks, or everyday worries can be vicious enough to make us want to hide under the covers from the world for a very long time. Everyone experiences some form of anxiety at one time or another during the lifespan. Actually, some anxiety is healthy and helps to provide needed motivation. But, there are times when it can be so severe that it interrupts one’s daily life.
Sweaty Palms And Anxiety
Anxiety attacks can cause such physical symptoms as sweaty palms, dizziness, and diarrhea or intestinal/digestive discomfort, a feeling of having a lump in the throat, insomnia, and restlessness. This list is far from inclusive of the physical discomforts that excess anxiety can bring about. Gettign sweaty hands because of anxiety is a common problem. Yes, especially in today’s world where sometimes anxiety overcomes us at certain points, and we start sweating for no reason. Just think about any job interview you had in your life. If you can’t remember any occasion, consider yourself lucky, because having sweaty palms can be a lot troubling, and embarrassing.
Is there a way for you to control both your anxiety problems and sweating?
Yes, with the right tools, you can control this distressing and sometimes debilitating condition, and transform performance anxiety into performance enhancement and also get rid of your sweaty hands.
There are some natural treatments to help you control BOTH problems!
First, you can try dealing with the anxiety itself. Here are a few tips to help you stay calm in hectic environments naturally:
- Passionflower. Studies conclude that this herb acts like the benzodiazepine drug which helps the suffers overcome both insomnia and anxiety. Some of the side effects include vomiting, nausea, fast heartbeat, and drowsiness.
- Valerian. One of the most ancient natural herbs employed by man, it has a long history associated with the treatment of panic attacks. Valerian (valeriana officinalis) has proven to be one of the most effective herbs. Valerian is still used today as a wonderful remedy for those suffering from mild stress problems.
- Massage Therapy. It relieves the body of tension which promotes good chances of better sleep.
- Hydrotherapy – Helps to promote general relaxation of the nervous system. Hydrotherapy methods like Yoga and Tai Chi can help you deal better with the physical and emotional tensions associated with anxiety.
- Mind and Body Techniques. Self-hypnosis, yoga, tai chi, meditation, physical exercises, and biofeedback are just some of the techniques.
- Kava Herb. This is one of the anti-anxiety natural cures used by people.
- Aromatherapy. The massage oil, essential plant oils, and infusers can be added to the water for bathing. Some of the useful oils are cypress, bergamot, lavender, jasmine, geranium, neroli, melissa, ylang-ylang, sandalwood, and rose.
Try these techniques to reduce anxiety.
In case these tips did not work for you, I highly recommend Panic Away as it is a simple, proven to work method which has worked for over 30,000 people all over the world so far. It is natural and safe of course. If you do not want to be determined by medication all of your life and the tips above did not help to get rid of anxiety, I encourage you to give Panic Away a go.
If these techniques aren’t enough and you want advice on how to specifically get rid of sweat palms, you should try the natural treatment methods below:
Natural Cures For Sweaty Palms
* Rub talcum powder on your hands throughout the day in order to relieve the hands of excess sweat. Plus, the talcum powder will leave your hands feeling soft and smooth to the touch.
* Epsom salt. Mix 2-3 tablespoons of the salt to a small tub of hot water. Let the water be hot enough such that you can tolerate soaking your hands in it. Soak your hands in the hot water for 30 minutes. Repeat this activity for the feet also. The exact reason as to why this remedy works is not very clear. However this remedy has worked for thousands of people.
* Antiperspirants with high concentration of aluminum chloride are often recommended for the treatment of sweaty palms. One of the most popular antiperspirant for sweaty palms is DrySol.
* Vinegar is actually a very helpful antidote to sweaty palms. Add half cup of vinegar to a glass of water and soak your hands in this solution for 25 minutes. Do this everyday and especially before going out somewhere. This will reduce the problem of sweaty hands to a great extent.
* Only dry your hands with clean towels made out of cotton. Don’t use any cheap towels or cloths made out of synthetic fabrics to clean your hands. They will only leave chemicals on your hands, which will in effect cause more sweat.
* Home Made Iontophoresis Machine- During Iontopherosis, you simply place your palms into a shallow tray which contains water and is plugged into the Iontopherosis device. These treatments usually last for about half an hour. This can be done on a regular basis or until you have noticed a significant reduction in your hand or feet sweating
It might take a combination of anxiety treatments and sweaty palm remedies to truly help you. Just know that there is help available! There are other anxiety sufferers who have to deal with sweaty palms as well.